Marijuana Stand III b. Marijuana Stand III b.

I give major Props.

Nice game. I will check back every once in a while too see when bugs are fixed though!

What's that smell on your shirt?

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Wow

That was really fun. Bloody and sexual, and I got to cut trees down with my shlong... Yay!

Sea of Fire Sea of Fire

A very nice game, plenty building to make and stays fresh for a long time. Only two problems!

1.) Instructions Text was hard to read..
2.) No music turn off

Blob Dress Up Blob Dress Up

A few Ideas

Add something to make it stick out from all the other million dress ups, the name feature was cool.

1.) Music Option, to change music
2.) Maybe some stuff you can make your character sy, like a soundboard?
3.) Way Change that backround sceenery, all you have there is gray, you could make it like outside or something.

warmanwww responds:

1.) I've been considering it.
2.) Are you sure? Don't you mean speechbubbles?
3.) Hmmm good idea! That would be pretty easy I think. I just need backgrounds lol.

Tomsk!v Tomsk!v

Not good.

Try harder next time. There was hardly any effort put into this. It got boing really quick. Maybe add sound, make it look better. The portal isn't just about throwing stuff at viewers, it was rushed. Try harder.

MiracleFruitClock responds:

faggot

HoverTanks HoverTanks

It was fun

But very hard. I think you should make an easier option. Got a little boring after A while, repetitive. Needs backround music. Very good though! I like it a lot!

DotVille deluxe DotVille deluxe

Ugh... Save Feature...

I got confused and accidentally loaded my game instead of saving.. That is the only bad part.. But it was very addicting, and a very good strategy game! But I think the square army should've came more to keep up the army..

Zombie Defence XT Zombie Defence XT

Pretty nice...

Yes, it was fun blowing up zombies, but it also got boring pretty fast, so next time you might want to add in more stuff to do. But it is VERY ADDICTING! I loved the way how one pumpkin could makes tons of zombies fly, and the rag doll physics! The sound was OK, but repetitive. Zombies, and characters were drawn pretty good also! Good Job! I had, and will have (I am not done playing yet, still want to kill more zombies!!) lots of fun!

Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

Wow! Origanal and very fun!

I think I am going too stay up for a long time playing tis game!

cableshaft responds:

I hope so! :P

Thanks for the review!

CCS Maze CCS Maze

Ok..

It got boring really fast, it has been done a lot, everything was black & white (good idea is too add color and raise both graphics and origanality). There was no violence. The sound was just one annoying loop (if you add like songs of every different type like rap country etc. and make them choose-able, it will raise both sound and origanality!) No comment on interactivity, And I mean really... come on it was boring (but if you add funny comments at the bottom of the screen taunting and making fun of the player + jokes it will raise both humor and orgianality!!!). So there are all the ways I can think of too make a better sequel too this game.