The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Great animation, narration, and graphics. It reminds me of "The Giving Tree".

Thanks, I really enjoyed this.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Hilarious!

Thank you for taking the time to make this! The voices were very clear, and the ending was insanely comedic!

The Crap Of Death. The Crap Of Death.

Nice.

Even though the Craping sounds were a little.. Satanic... Hah, what would of been real nice was if there was a group of people who survived and lived on shit for food and shitty water.

Why no corn??

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

LOL sounds like a sequel.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

True

The Pen is mightier then the paper, but they are using guns and politics, they destroyed it all now what can we create with sticks?

We've found one way to fight back, they force on us oppression, I hope the last few left have the power to overcome the depression.

Drugs, thugs, and cops planting bugs, when we will overcome these thugs, they buzz in your ear with taunts and threats like bugs.

Who is left to care for, the fiend mom who lost her dreams, or her children left to the side recruited to street teams.

Tryin' to get richer, pathetic money schemes to get where we want to be, why do we look a half full and muddy pitcher, it's because of what we've see

Calling for someone to help our loved ones, moms got no money left want to turn her power off, parents crying souls dieing heard his last cough.

~Written by Hunter K Ansel

StickemUpOnline responds:

Epic comment! Loved it! Thnx!

TooF 1300 TooF 1300

Adorable!

Wow, I thought this was gone forever. Remember me? HunterK. Don't pretend to if you don't! Switched my alias before lock down. I am glad that you took more of a story approach now! Still hilarious!

Smokers beware... Smokers beware...

Meh.

It was too short, but I like the idea, maybe you sould make it longer next time.

Christmas for one, please Christmas for one, please

Perfect

Very nicely done, all the animation was awesome, and the story line was fantastic. You also included a lot of clocks. Makes me wonder how his parents died.

Eternal-Panda responds:

No one knows. I thought about doing a quick flash back of them leaving him, or getting run over by a car or something, but it would make the whole movie too depressing, instead of being enjoyably sad.

It's up to the viewer to decided what happened.

Merry Christmas

Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

Favorite

This one of my favorite flashes on newgrounds.. I thought you weren't making anymore! The graphics are perfect. Funniest FLash I have seen on newgrounds since your last one!

Aap Episode 2 Aap Episode 2

Original!

Funny, Original, not rushed! Nice effort! I really liked this movie, throwing the cat was what made me laugh the most. Out of nowhere, *FWOOM*! Very good job!

aap responds:

Thanks for watching and the review. :)

Santa's Pissed 2 Santa's Pissed 2

Nice job!

Very good job, could've been longer, but lots of violence and humor. Should've been a little more creative though, Santa killing people isn't very original. Good job!